Thursday, February 21, 2013

Bookish Things

Hi Friendly Neighbourhood Reader-Folk,


Many bookish developments in my world.  I am thrilled to the gills that I have signed with a leading Christian Literary agency.  I so look forward to transitioning this blog so that it is  not only reserved for bookish rambles, but to speak more about my own bookish rambles.

Everything feels so ultra official once you are all agented and stuff ( it seriously has not sunk in that I am opening a new literary chapter.... eep! delightful!)


So, yah, this is cool and I am feeling all skippy and warm and fuzzy because NOW I am featured on my new agent's website.   SEE HERE  so it is all official and things.

All a dream come true, people. It's just earth-shattering for me :)

hurrah!

7 comments:

Rissi said...

BIG congrats, Rachel! SO looking forward to following your journey in publishing. :)

Charity said...

How cool! Congratulations! =)

Unknown said...

Yay! Congrats! :)

Rel Mollet said...

Well, Rach, that's excellent news :) I look forward to featuring you on my blog some day...soon, I hope!

Rachel said...

thanks everyone :)

Kara said...

That's awesome! Congratulations! :)

Becky Doughty said...

Rachel - Congratulations! I just saw the news blurb on Jensen's website.

Blessings,
Becky