Wednesday, May 16, 2012

I have nothing to say....

dear blog,

i have been busy with work and my personal life and have been travelling a lot for work and for pleasure and i have not devoted the time i should to you.

more still, i have read books; but been too lazy after a day of work to do anything but get my pilates on before slinking into my arm chair with a glass of pinot and blandly watching 'smash' before reading a chapter and falling asleep.

but, blog, i love you. you're pretty. so i am going to commit to you again.  my busy season is winding down ---and though my personal life and travel plans are not,  i want to devote more time to you.

i apologize for my silence blog, and to compensate, provide you with this awesome picture of Jude Law and Keira Knightley in the new adaptation of Anna Karenina


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love that picture. :)